Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Live From Orlando

I have been in Orlando since Sunday evening. Autodesk is hosting all reseller technical personnel in what is called a "Tech Camp". Today I got my first guided instruction for Autodesk Civil 3D 2008. Among the items covered in my sessions today, my favorite had to do with working with large amounts of data. I was pleasantly surprised by how fast certain things were happening even with LOTS of data. Plus they gave us tips to make things work faster. I will share these as soon as I can organize my many notes.

The best part of Tech Camp is getting together with friends and aquantances from around the country and sharing thoughts, stories, experiences, and what we've learned.

The sessions I am looking most forward to will occur tomorrow and Thursday. I'll be back then.

No comments: