There are a few ways to get this update, but for me updating via the Autodesk Desktop App is the easiest.
For those that wish to download, you must log in to accounts.autodesk.com.
This update includes new functionality and updated functionality and content.
Some of the new functionality includes:
- Add Property set Data to Labels
- Analyze Gravity Networks
- Swap Pressure Network Parts
The updated functionality includes:
- New subassemblies
- Autodesk Civil Data Translator ( for 2017)
- Create 3D solids from Pipe Networks
- Rail Turnouts and Crossings
- Traverse Editor
- Traverse Adjustment
Hopefully, you find this helpful.