Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Wow! What a Week


Within the last week I have provided Civil 3D Essentials Training, Civil 3D Hands-on Workshops, and a Civil 3D Executive Forum. Anyone spot a trend.

For me, one of the most memorable/impactful moments was when an engineer realized when we modified an already annotated profile, that NO additional steps needed to be taken. The annotation automatically updated after the modification. He was certainly impressed with the ramifications. If I may use terms used in the Executive Forum, this means:

Non-engineers are removed from the critical path of the redesign process. Which in turn helps correct the balance of time spent on a job between designing a project and documenting it.

I intend for more posts. I just need a moment to catch my breath.

No comments: