Monday, December 18, 2006

Vault Questions and Answers

I have been out of town in lovely San Luis Obispo, CA, on business. Prior to going there, and while I was there, I received some inquiries about Vault and Civil 3D. I normally carry a series of documents and white papers about this subject. This trip I left that binder behind.

Today, I found that most of these documents are from this webpage at the Autodesk Website. The documents from this page are:

1. Autodesk Vault and Data Management Questions and Answers 6 Pages
2. Autodesk Civil 3D 2007 - Project Management Workflow Using Autodesk Vault 18 Pages
3. Project Management in Autodesk Civil 3D 2007 94 Pages
4. Remote Vault Access: WAN Versus LAN Performance 2 Pages
5. Managing Your Data for Autodesk Civil 3D 38 Pages
6. Implementation Guide for Autodesk Civil 3D 80 Pages

One Additional Document is from the White Papers Page:

7. Autodesk Civil 3D CAD Manager’s Guide 33 Pages

Clearly, there are many other sources of information about Civil 3D and Vault. These documents are a must have for the reference library of data about Vault seeing as they are from the Mothership (Autodesk) herself.

Note: Some of these documents I had very resently posted about.

No comments: