Monday, February 27, 2006

Civil 3D Books


Many Civil 3D users inquire what books are available to learn more about the product? Links to the books listed below can be found in the left column of this blog. Here is a quick listing of some:

Autodesk produces...
"Autodesk Civil 3D 2006 Civil Design Essentials Official Training Courseware"
"Autodesk Civil 3D 2006 Solution Series: Residential Grading Official Training Courseware"

Others produce...
"Digging Into Autodesk Civil 3D 2006" by Rick Ellis of Catapult
"Civil 3D 2006 Essential" by Ascent Courseware
"Autodesk Civil 3D: Procedures and Applications" by Harry O. Ward

vBooks(Video)...
Autodesk Civil 3D 2006 vBook by Andrew Walther and Mike Carris of K-Tek

Coming Soon...
"Harnessing Autodesk Civil 3D" by P. Zimmerman

I am sure that there are many opinions and reviews regarding these books that can be consulted.

If you can suggest other books or wish to clarify any of these, please notify me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to
Zimmerman's book. I have an old book that I used for Softdesk thats really useful.

Ken

Anonymous said...

Has anyone else checked out these vBooks by K-TEK? They are really cool, but more than cool they are much better than a hard copy book... I purchased one the other day and was able to figure out a problem I was having in about 2 mins. This is really a great idea!

Jim