Thursday, April 14, 2005

Pipes - Second Glimpse

Today in Orlando we focused on the NEW Pipes capabilities. I came away with the feeling that it is simpler to use than most would think. The default styles, parts, and rules cover many user scenaries. Yet, there is still enough flexibilty and depth to allow for more intricate designing and drafting requirements.

I apologize for the bevity of this weeks posts. But, this is Orlando after all.

I hope to cover all of these subjects and more in detail in upcoming posts. I have one more day here and I must admit I am looking forward to it.

By the way, I had the opportunity to meet many of the folks that provide quality responses in discussion groups and other locations. It is great to have finally met them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angel, it was great meeting you as well.