Monday, March 13, 2006

Not a Normal Day

Today was a bittersweat day. When I returned to the office this afternoon from attending the funeral of a friend, I was certainly feeling introspective. I will spare you the details, but I found some good to be latched on to, with friends and here at work.

Today this blog had a bit of a milestone. It had its 45,000th page view. That along with the fact the there have been visitors from 141 different countries makes me understand that there is an absolute desire for Civil 3D knowledge.

I am very grateful to all who have dropped by and I am especially grateful to those who have bothered to comment, whether to provide further insight, to clarify information, or to correct me when needed.

As we all await Civil 3D 2007 we acknowlegde that there is still much to be learned. Many are very willing to commit energy to help provide answers and to guide others become as efficient as possible. I fully expect that together we will reach a point FAR beyond what was possible with Land Desktop.

Thank you for checking in from time to time. I hope it has been, and will continue to be, worth your time and effort.

As my friend Bill Lujan would have said "See ya."

Angel Espinoza

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Losing a friend is exceptionally difficult. Know our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Scott McEachron

Angel Espinoza said...

Thanks Scott.

Anonymous said...

Angel,

I have 6 bookmarks in my browser for sites related to Civil 3D and CAD. I always hit yours first.

Ken

Angel Espinoza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angel Espinoza said...

Thank you, Ken. I appreciate the comment.


My last comment had a typo.